Amid turmoil in East Africa, Tanzania has kept it cool. So is Tanzanian President John Magufuli doing a good job?
You may also like
Craig Wright behauptet, gemeinsam mit dem 2013 verstorbenen Dave Kleiman,
Rising pay for men’s college basketball coaches looking particularly stark
- Inside the mechanics of building 8,000lbs human-powered robo-athletes "It’s like riding a mountain bike"—except, you know, an 8,000-pound, 15-foot-tall bike.We didn’t have to imagine for long. Tippett soon ... 7 views | under art, business, entertainment, language, news, sports
- Lebanon accuses Saudi Arabia of holding its PM hostage Lebanon's president on Wednesday accused Saudi Arabia of holding hostage prime minister Saad al-Hariri along with his family - the ... 2 views | under art, business, entertainment, language, news, sports
- Eine KI im Kampf gegen den Stumpfsinn Unstrukturierte Dokumente – damit können auch die ausgefeiltesten Systeme in Büros bisher nicht gut umgehen. Der Mensch muss ran. Oder SearchInk: ... 2 views | under art, business, entertainment, language, news, sports
- Weinstein scandal: New, unnamed actress sues Weinstein for sexual battery A woman identified only as "Jane Doe" says the mogul forced her into sexual situations twice.The latest developments as they ... 2 views | under art, business, entertainment, language, news, sports
- Senate Republicans tie tax plan to repeal of key Obamacare mandate U.S. Senate Republicans on Tuesday linked repealing a key component of Obamacare to their ambitious tax-cut plan, raising new political ... 2 views | under art, business, entertainment, language, news, sports
- Asgardia is a ‘virtual nation’ that says it aims to
- The Philippines president takes to the stage at the Asean
- U.S. President Donald Trump launched a fresh attack on Wednesday
- Ein britisches Startup will das Kleinbus-Äquivalent zum Flugtaxi entwickelt haben.
- Cruise has made rapid progress in California in the last